Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm not proud...I'm simply stating a fact

Calories eaten yesterday: 766
Fat: 6g (8%)
Carbs: 72g (42%)
Protein: 90g (51%)
Weight this morning: 136.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 404

To address a nasty comment I received, no, I'm not proud I have an eating disorder. That's too silly to even bother to address. I am simply stating a fact. It's time to face up to it. I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, because it does.

I am proud of my good accomplishments - weight loss, working out, etc. - not something that I didn't choose and don't want! Get real, and please, if you can't say something nice, keep it to yourself.

Today I went to the gym. I'm trying to cut back on weight training and do more cardio, so I spent 30 minutes in the weight room and then did one hour of cardio - 45 minutes on the stairmaster and then 15 minutes on an elliptical. It stopped raining long enough to walk into work from the train. Whew! I am wiped out!

No comments: