Monday, April 18, 2005

Decided to skip the gym this morning. I was just toooooo tired when my alarm went off at 9. I shut it off, checked my calendar to make sure I didn't have any errands to run, and went back to bed. I slept until about 11:30. I still feel kinda tired and blah.

Today I had an Advantage bar for breakfast, some ground beef (plain) for lunch, and I also packed a turkey sandwich on low carb bread, and the rest of the strawberries (YUM!). I'll have a LifeChoice dinner later tonight for dinner.

I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work and broke down and bought some diet pills - Hydroxyless, with the two "S"s as dollar signs. I assume it's the off brand of Hydroxycut. It's supposed to help control appetite. We'll see if it helps. I'm kinda of desperate as my weight loss has stopped. It said on the back not to take it if you're on an MAOI. Nothing new there - MAOIs have TONS of dietary restrictions, and some of them are deadly serious (literally). But it also said not to take it if you are on an SSRI - which I am. However, I figured it probably wouldn't kill me since I have taken diet pills before with no problem. I'm not looking for a quick fix, just a kick start to my diet and excercise routine.

Have a dr. appointment tomorrow. It's just my regular med check up and I also asked them to irragate my ears since the wax can really build up and needs to be cleaned out every year or two. It's only a little painful.

No comments: