Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Popcorn

This is not good. I ate a bag of popcorn for dinner tonight. My carbs are a bit high, but I fit them in - only 36 carbs in the entire bag. But the salt. I swear I will weigh more tomorrow. I checked my sodium in FitDay, though, and I'm actually under the max health amount today! Go figure! I almost always go WAY over. But the stupid popcorn is still making me thirsty and I just know I'll be up tomorrow due to water retention. I just can't handle the scale being so mean, but I'm too curious to stay away!

My fat was pretty good - over 100g so a little high but not a big deal. My carbs are in the 90g range - high even for me. And my protein is under 100g - way low.

Ah well.

The popcorn didn't even fill me up. That'll teach me to go around eating high carb stuff. I'm still hungry and I've eaten most of my calories today. When I get home I get my glass of wine and one cup of sugar free Jello. Then brush my teeth and go to bed.

No comments: