Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Yippee!

I got through the 12 hours shifts without going over my new lower calorie goal. It meant going hungry a lot but I'm so proud of me that I stayed within my limits.

Today it's back to my regular 8 hours shifts so it should be easier to stay in my limits. Stopped at the store and bought frozen veggies and fresh berries. I have no way to measure the veggies at work, but the raspberries came in a 6 oz. container, so I just ate the whole thing. Wowsers! Very few carbs! It was mostly fiber. Tomorrow I'll add the veggies back into my diet again.

Haven't weighed myself in 5 days because I haven't made it to the gym in 5 days. I need my "scale fix," lol. I swear I felt skinnier this morning, but we'll see tomorrow. Everytime my jeans are looser I show no loss. Then my jeans will get tighter again and I'll lose weight. My body hates me! I want out of these size 10s so bad!

I was bad Saturday but I've been really good since then, food-wise at least. I've been a good girl. I want to see a loss!

Might only make it to the gym twice this week. Oh well. No biggie if I don't get the third day in.

No comments: