Sunday, April 24, 2005

Here We Go!

My first post here. Having to update my blog from home was getting cumbersome and, timewise, harder and harder. It's hard to find the time to write and upload entries when it's late and you have to be up at a reasonable hour. And truthfully, since I started working out, I've had to get up earlier and earlier to make it to the gym before work. Being able to add entries from any computer should give me a better chance of updating this a little more regularly.

So I'll try to make this blog work and see if if I do any better. This one allows people to leave comments, which is cool, but setting it up was a pain. God (literally!) only knows how many hours I've been working on this tonight.

I hope I have the Links list set up correctly. The weather pixie at the bottom should change with the temperature, day/night, and moon phase. I'll continue changing and updating the links as ideas come.

Here's the link to my old blog, which will remain up.

And here's my current weight loss ticker:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Note: Originally this was my first post here. Later I came back and started adding old stuff from forum posts and my first blog, linked in the above post.