Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Going to the movies

Ok, Hitchhiker's Guide opens on Friday. They have a digital show at 1:30, and regular film at 2:30. Since there is no way on God's green earth that I can make it to the theatre by 1:30, I'll go for the 2:30 show. Of course, this means popcorn, so I won't be counting calories or carbs on Friday, and I can't on Saturday. I'll just try to be good until I can go back to counting on Sunday again. Popcorn is my guilty pleasure that I get whenever I go to the movies.

After Hitchhiker's Guide I will see Star Wars, and then, who knows? I'm not big into going to the movies. I prefer to stay at home and watch TV. So I will gain over the weekend. I'll just try to be real good other than the popcorn and not go off the deep end.

Down to 155 today, only 1 pound above my post-period low last month. Now the key is to stay on plan as much as possible, and get down to 154.1 by the time TOM comes for another visit.

I was 155.25 on the main floor scale, but the scale in the woman's bathroom looked more balanced, and that one told me 155 so that's what I'm going by.

No comments: