Saturday, April 16, 2005

Weighty Matters

Weight loss is continuing, but slow. I set a new weight goal of 140. I have a medium bone structure, so 140 should be perfect.

Swimming is my newest favorite sport and makes avoiding church that much easier. I still go Saturday to my home church - always will - but hardly go to City Church at all anymore. Instead I go swimming at the Bayfair 24 Hour Fitness because they have a lap pool. Last week I went twice.

Last week the chlorine in the pool ruined my ponytail sticking out of my swimcap. I had to have my hair chopped, but it was the right decision. It looks real cute now and I have gotten compliments when I never got them before.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention here, I bleached my hair a couple weeks ago and then dyed it blue. :) It's already faded to green, so I'll have to redo it again soon.

Ok, I gotta hit the sack so I can go swimming tomorrow before work. Nighty!

No comments: