Sunday, April 24, 2005

I only did so-so. Fridays are hard because I'm home more and there's so much food. It's all "legal," but high in calories. I managed to stop at 2113 calories and 74 carbs.

Saturday I did horrible. I've got to get my eating under control! Started off the day with some cookies. Had a couple handfuls of Cheese-It's at church - I love Cheese-It's. For lunch I had Cesaer salad, heavy on the dressing, picked out the croutons. Also veggies and dip.

Dinner was a special meal at Jane's house. First we did communion and then Doug did a presentation about Passover and how it relates to us today as Christians. Then we had dinner - chicken and rice. I only had chicken, but I ate whatever rice was stuck to the chicken. I also had some of Jane's salad with the apple slices. I had one piece of unleavened almond bread because it was Passover - unleavened bread just seemed right.

For dessert I gave in and had one small piece of chocolate cake (so moist!) with chocolate mint frosting. Jane told Eric's wife about how good I've done on my diet. :) After the cake I had two servings of strawberries with Cool Whip. Then some of us watched a video about how violent rock and roll lyrics inspire teens to commit crimes. Anita drove me home and I walked in the door about 10.

The bad eating continued. I had a PB&J sandwich, two kinds of ice cream, some cookies, and a glass of wine.

Gosh, it looks horrible when I write it all out! I have got to get my eating under control and stop using my "cheat" day as a time to go hog wild.

Fat Pig :-p

No comments: