Sunday, April 17, 2005

Potluck craziness

I did really bad food-wise yesterday. There were very limited food choices at the potluck. I finally caved and decided to have some of the soup. I figured I could pick the potatoes out. Wrong! The soup had been slow cooked for so long that the potatoes were completely disolved. God only knows how much starch was in there.

I'm up 2.75 pounds today. :(

I had some Cheese-It's - they are one thing I really miss on this diet so I let myself have some on Saturday during the snack time. There were no peanuts so I was reduced to picking out the peanuts and almonds from the trail mix. I had two bites of brownie, but only two bites, and one of those bites was the crumbs at the bottom of the bowl. I drank unsweetened iced tea and had some of Jane's salad (spinach with apples and cucumbers). Jane wasn't there this week so it was kind of a small salad.

I'm so tired today. I feel wretched. Too much excercise in a vain attempt to burn some frigging calories.

No comments: