Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pretty normal day

10 days cheat freeWeight: 143.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1724
Calories burned: 2095
Carbs: 58g (too high)
Fat: 63g (too low)
Calories burned in exercise: 274

I hauled the scale out for an official weight this morning. 143.6. That's depressing. But the water weight is coming off and I should be able to lose a bit more before I leave on vacation. I will make it to 137 by the end of the year!

Today was grocery day. That went pretty normal. Bought some dill pickles (they are very low carb) and found Heinz One Carb ketchup, which is good. I ran out of the Keto. It tastes pretty good. It's sweetened with Splenda.

Got some exercise today by walking from the BART station. FitDay says I burned 104 calories. After getting to work I "orbited" in the hallways for a while, walking round and round (the hallways here form a square). Today was my first full day of wearing the pedometer that came yesterday. I hope I can make 10,000 steps. And I really hope I don't lose this one!

I called Verizon and found out that sending pics to myself from my cell phone is 25 cents per picture. I signed up for their 250 pics per month for $5 bundle. All I have to do is send 21 pics per month and I'm ahead. I think I can also cancel at any time (unlike my stupid 2 year contract).

My thighs are sore from my leg exercises yesterday. I did the leg press and squats and felt fine at the time, but my thighs are telling me today how hard I worked!

10 more days until I leave on vacation! There will, of course, be pictures when I get back. Here's the pictures from the last conference at Houghton College. Most of the pictures are lousy. I hadn't learned how to use my camera very well at that time. I promise much better pictures this year!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: