Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekend workout

11 days cheat freeCalories eaten yesterday: 1781
Calories burned: 1960
Carbs: 59g (too high to lose)
Fat: 62g (too low)
Calories burned in exercise: 104

Made it to the gym today. I didn't have anything that needed to be done at home, and I figured working out was better than sitting at home bored and trying not to eat. FitDay says 269 calories.

My weight was up about a pound and a half today. *sigh* 145 seems to be a "set point" for me that I can't get and stay below. I want to be 137!!! Grrr... I'm being good. Why won't the weight move?

A guy at the gym struck up a conversation with me and said I looked good. He lightly and playfully touched my tummy to say how skinny I was. :) I showed him my muscles and he said I was a little cut. I said I didn't just want to be thin; I wanted to be healthy. I said there was a set point weight my body wouldn't go below and he guessed my weight at 127. Ha! I wish! I said I was 145. My weight might be going up again, but this guy made me feel good. :)

Except for vacation, I am going to stay completely and totally focused until Christmas. Christmas will be with my family and I plan to mostly stay on my way of eating, but there will be some unfriendly, and horrible but delicious foods around, even if I do a lot of Atkins friendly cooking (which I also plan to do). No more carb binging on holidays for me! Low-carb all the way, baby!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: