Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dinner with Rob and Julie

Went out with Rob and Julie. We went to this little Mexican place. I didn't see anything I could eat at first, but I told the guy at the counter what I couldn't eat, and also asked if they had salad, and he was able to put together something I could eat - grilled shrimp and veggies, diced cucumber, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce, and sour cream and sliced avocado on the side. The guy at the counter asked if I was on Atkins and I said yes. He said his wife was on it.

Then we had to decide on a movie. Rob wanted to see King Kong, which I had no interest in and it was really long besides. We went to the video store and eventually decided on Corpse Bride. It was pretty good with a happy but sad ending that brought me to tears.

No comments: