Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Great news!

Got weighed and measured today and the news was better than I ever could have hoped. Hitting the weights has made a difference; I'm going to stop obsessing over the scale. I've only lost a pound and a half of weight in the 3 1/2 months since my last weigh/measure (October 26), BUT my body fat has dropped 2%, from 35.8 pounds to 32.5 pounds (3.3 pounds of fat lost), AND my lean mass is up for the first time, from 110.2 pounds to 112 pounds (1.8 pounds of muscle gained). That's the first time I've managed to gain muscle. Additionally, my body fat percentage goal for the year was to get to 23%. At 22.5% I've already exceeded it. My new goal is 20%, but no time frame for that. Just whenever. Total body fat lost since beginning - 15.3%.

So all in all, very good news and I am thrilled! I'll keep doing what I'm doing because it's working!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... Wooo hoooo, Again

Atkins Diet Diva= ADD

It adds up, except in weight, fat and carbs...=-)