Monday, February 06, 2006

You can now subscribe to my blog!

You can add me like you would add any dynamic news feed. Just click on the icon below and select the newsreader you use. I already tested this using My Yahoo, and it does appear to work.

my feed
Subscribe to my blog!

You can also subscribe by e-mail. (See left column.)

xml button
Now to link it to my atom feed:

There we go! :)

bu citizen
bu member
blog explosion

And a graphic for CHR.
CHR webring gif

STB small banner

Buttons:

archive button

My Amazon wishlist

coffee addict

e-mail link

OS X user

permalink button

awesome directory

California blogger

Atkins Lifer

California blogger

Blog 4 God

Christian

I love my cat

9-11

taize

pro-life

pro-Israel

Macintosh

California blogs

AmeriBlogs

Fat Fighting Blogger

Fat Fighter Plain gif

Fat Fighter Cursive gif

flickr

99 percent sane

cat lover

my-dietblog.com

my poems graphic

my writings graphic

short gold line

Celtic line

thick orange line


whoosh fairy


rss feed icon

little ahead-big behind

gym junkie

not diet-way of life



Facebook:



Lines:






Long lines:






leaves courtesy Geek Philsopher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=-)

Neat. You're on My Yahoo page...