Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Five days to my exercise anniversary! It will be two years for me. I will celebrate, of course, by working out. Still about 6-7 weeks away from my second Atkins anniversary.

Would you believe I forgot to bring salad to work today? No salad! Argh! I remembered the bowl and measuring cup for the salad dressing, but forgot the salad! I also got jonsing real bad for the sandwich in the refrigerator so I ate it. I was still hungry so I ate my last low carb yogurt. I wanted something sweet. Yummy!

My carbs so far today are going to be in the 50g range. Oh well. I think slightly more carbs might make these headaches go away. They started about the time I cut back to lose the last few pounds. I honestly just plain feel better at about 50-60g of carbs.

Almost done with the low-carb book and all my reviews. I'll be touching up and posting the rest in the next few days I hope.

Had to run into the City today so no exercise, but I was early to the BART station so I walked the rest of the way to work. Decided to treat myself to an ice coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup at Starbucks. Only 9 calories according to FitDay and I burned 80 with the walk!

Tomorrow is my weigh and measure. They will also check my body fat percentage. Wish me luck!

I'm sticking my maintenance ticker at the bottom of this blog page. This will remind me and everyone of what I have accomplished and that there will be no second time for me losing weight!

I'm going out to dinner and a movie with my brother and his wife Friday night. Don't know what we'll see, but there's nothing currently that I want to see and haven't. It's nice of him to take me out, but I wish he hadn't woke me out of a dead sleep to ask me. :-p I work second shift, people! I don't do 9 a.m.

Really craving sugar today. Not sure why since it's so bad for me. What's keeping me honest is knowing that I'm being weighed and measured tomorrow and I don't want to show a gain in anything except muscle!

since I started working out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well and this will be another marker on the list. I expect a good report. As I monitor your progress it gets to a point I will see what will work for me. No matter what way I go it will be from the influence of a dear friend and Sis....=-) If it turns out not as well as you like consider. You look wonderful and as good inside as out...=-)
Your brudder, B---rad! Men have learned. Carbs are not just something on cars. Sometimes you find it around on your waist--and other areas. =-D =-P