Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My personal stalkers

Do you have personal stalkers? People who read your blog looking for dirt on you for their own nefarious purpose? I do. One of them reads here regularly. She has me blocked on e-mail, but hits here every day! She used to come here twice a day! Lately it's dropped back to once a day (probably will hit here three times a day after this post however!) and I can only hope my health talk, if not sinking in, is at least boring her. I may have one or two other stalkers also - pals of hers. At least my stalker K eventually stopped reading and left. D has just replaced K. Hey, at least I'm popular. I feel like a celebrity, lol.

Let me just take this opportunity to make some things clear, since J-L either misunderstood me or deliberately misinterpreted what I said. Actually, it's more likely he just didn't read what I sent him. After all, as the enemy I couldn't possible have anything intelligent to say.

Here's what was written about me by D:
She claims that she is taking her entire bottle of sleep medicine, but then claims that I am creating "drama" when in I call everybody I know that knows her to try and help her. Then gets furious with me and tells me that I don't care about her and that is why I "created drama". Huh? Would it be showing that I care if I just let her die? How is that caring? Huh?

1) I never said I was taking a bottle of sleeping pills. Never. I defy this woman to show me where I said that - because I never did. And nope, it wasn't in that deleted post. That post contained nothing about sleeping pills much less taking a whole bottle of them.

2) I made it very clear to J-L that sleeping pills will NOT work as a method to kill oneself. I stated as much in my e-mail to him - something that he chose to ignore when D called him in a panic.

The active ingredient in OTC sleep medicines is the same ingredient in Benadryl - diphenhydramine. My doctor says you will sleep a long time and wake up with clear sinuses, but it won't kill you.

3) There is one OTC medicine that will kill you. No, I will not state what that is here (don't want to give anyone any ideas), but suffice to say it would take you at least three days to die that way and it would be a horrible way to go. I mentioned this to J-L and also said that I didn't have any in the house. Again, he chose to ignore this. If I hadn't deleted all his e-mails I would reproduce verbatim what I said here. If J-L still has those e-mails he would do well to review them.

Next time, J-L get your facts straight before you go freaking out. I stated all this very clearly in my e-mails and you chose to ignore what I said, causing - yes - a lot of unnecessary drama. That's on you.

And D, when you go whining to your pals about this post, be sure to post the link and not just quote choice portions that support your view.

Discuss behind my back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup glad your not posting that OTC medicine that would kill slowly, its a long and horrible way to go

Hope your doing okay