Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pissing like a racehorse

Now that I've got your attention, lol...

Pissed like a racehorse last night and am back to 141.8 today. Gotta love how water retention makes the scale go up and messes with your head.

I'm SO hungry today. After restricting calories all week I'm ravenous. I woke up at 5 a.m. starving and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Ate my dinner sandwich for breakfast, then went grocery shopping. The sandwich did take the edge off and helped me get through the morning. I also had my protein shake. Going to eat more calories today, but keep the carbs in check so I don't gain too much. Gotta keep myself in ketosis and keep burning fat!

Going out to a very quick dinner followed by a movie with bro and his wife tomorrow night, so I won't be able to count. I'll be good though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch those weekend binges!! Keep up the good work. May the Lord lead you in your ministry to the misled carbo creatures of Terra Firma.
You're really learning and becoming an Atkins educator. Would be good to look at a being degreed Dietician. That would be a gift of the Lord. Just a thought...=-)

Watch out for those Carb cooties, water retention tigers....Keep that Race horse in shape..Goooooo Tea Biscuit..

Ooops soooorrry Can't name THAT, horse.
Has carbs in the name....that's a no no..!

=-)