Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Week 10, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1349
Fat: 40g (28%)
Carbs: 90g (28%)
Protein: 141g (44%)

Weight this morning: 139.6 (One week ago: 141.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 94

Back to the 139s again, but far from a new low on NutriSystem, much less a new low of all time. *sigh* When will this weight come off? I lose and gain the same water weight every week.

Ran into the City today. Checked my mail and stopped and Old Navy to see if I could find a suitable pair of blue denim shorts. I only found one that I liked, but the size 8 was low rise and "stretch" and therefore loose in the waist. Probably been tried on many times and all stretched out. Because they were hip huggers, I could pull them off without unbuttoning them! I looked for a size 6 to try on and see how it fit, but wouldn't you know it, that was the one size they didn't have. I ended up not getting anything.

They had some really CUTE summer outfits, but I don't need more clothes, lol. Just one pair of jeans shorts in light blue denim would be great.

Due to the City run my only exercise was walking to work from BART. I stopped at McDonald's and got one of those "Hugo" drinks - diet Coke, of course.

Weekend plans - dye my hair on Friday, then walk with Brad, and go out to dinner in Half Moon Bay with Brad and Lisa on Saturday evening. :) Should be fun.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Amy Dungan said...

Hang in there. I bet those size six would have fit had you had them to try on. The scale may not be moving, but the inches probably are.

What color are you dying your hair?

Oh.. TAG! YOUR IT! Check out my blog to see what this is about. :0)