Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week 12, Day 4

religious signHere's another Bay To Breakers photo. Click on it for a larger size and the full explanation.

Calories eaten yesterday: 1178
Fat: 33g (26%)
Carbs: 96g (34%)
Protein: 112g (39%)

Weight this morning: 139.6 (One week ago: 137.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 103

Back into the 130s today! Yippee! My 8s are getting loose again. I can actually pull down my stretch 8s from Old Navy without unbuttoning them! :) My ring is also getting loose again. Feels good to get the water bloat off.

Hopefully I can get back to the gym tomorrow and then go walking with Brad on Friday. Saturday we are going to Applebees and I am going to get a quesadilla burger, sub out the fries with broccoli (yum!) and get a glass of Riesling. Mmm mmm. I can hardly wait.

Bought more Weight Watchers dinners at the store today. I'm all stocked up on everything I need to do my own dinners - chicken breast, shrimp, frozen veggies, and WW dinners. I found one dinner that's only 140 calories! I haven't tried it yet, but I like the other dinners so I now have a bunch of these.

I also found store brand boca burgers on sale so I bought two packages. I'll have to continue looking for sales on these. They are much cheaper than NS burgers, though at least the NS burgers are meat.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: