Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 13, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1394
Fat: 41g (27%)
Carbs: 73g (22%)
Protein: 161g (48%)

Weight this morning: 140.6 (One week ago: 147.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 265

A new low for a Monday. That's good. :) Hopefully I'll be back into the 130s tomorrow.

I was supposed to have personal training today, but I got the buses mixed up because of the holiday, so I had to reschedule my appointment for Wednesday. I did go to the gym to work out, though (was planning to anyway).

I forgot the mention one thing about Bay To Breakers. As I was running (with my blue hair!) someone held out a strand of Mardi Gras beads. I wasn't even thinking and grabbed them as I ran past. I know what they mean (you are supposed to expose your breasts to get a strand), and wasn't about to wear them, so I put them in my butt pack and now have a strand of silver Mardi Gras beads hanging on my tackboard. A lot of the nude walkers in Bay To Breakers will wear the beads.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: