Monday, May 07, 2007

Personal Training, Session 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1329
Fat: 41g (29%)
Carbs: 105g (32%)
Protein: 126g (39%)
Calories burned in exercise: 223

Weight this morning: 141.6 (One week ago: 141.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 246

Had my third personal training session today. He said he was late so this one was on the house, too, so I have four more left. These are half hour sessions and the time really flew by! I asked about exercises with free weights and an exercise ball so that I can get more ideas of stuff I can do at home and he showed me a bunch of things. He wrote me out a workout plan and I'm psyched to give it a try. :)

Xena and Abby relaxXena and Abby got out last night. I found Xena down one floor, very freaked out. I picked her up and held her tight while she struggled and carried her back upstairs. Abby was long gone by then. I'm sure she'll come home when she gets hungry.

My medication from Canada came today. $69 for a three month supply. :) My employer will reimburse 80% of that. They will not reimburse the $99 free-shipping-for-life deal I signed up for. So that's $99 out of my own pocket. *sigh* There went my tax refund. :-p

My current plan for NutriSystem: First, use up the dinners. To accomplish this as quickly as possible, I'm eating two dinners a day and no lunches. The dinners are high in calories and carbs and if I eat a carb heavy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack it's just too much, so I'm having to try to go lower carb on breakfast. I'm going to get rid of the dinners and then do my own and also use low-carb Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine meals instead - fewer calories and carbs. Due to having two dinners, I have had to decrease the amount of cottage cheese from 1 cup to 1/2 cup to keep the calories about the same. Calorie-wise I'm eating about 1350 a day.

Two, eat up the rest of the cookies and don't order more. They are very high in calories and their protein comes from "vital wheat gluten" - protein from a carb source! Not good. It's the same thing added to most cat foods to add protein. I won't feed that stuff to my cats and shouldn't be eating it myself.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: