Monday, August 06, 2007

Conference Journal, Day 6

Free Friday
Day 6
Friday, August 3


Had breakfast, then cut morning worship to get a shower. I barely made it to the morning Bible study at 9:15. The study was about the sheep and goats and how the lost really are lost (the theme for today is "The Lost Really Are Lost"). I took lots of notes. After Bible study I had only one blank sheet in my current sermon notebook. Good thing I brought another one with me.

After Bible study was business with the Reference and Counsel stuff brought back and passed. There was also other business and then the official business of the conference was declared closed! Yay! I came to the computer lab to post a blog entry, then had lunch.

After lunch there was literally nothing to do until dinner. I called Brad on my cell and chatted with him as I explored the campus and its trails. Then I did some shopping at the campus bookstore and bought some blank journals (two for me, one for my sister) and some pens.

I came back to the computer lab again and then went to dinner.

After dinner was Sabbath Vespers with the men's choir. This was followed by evening worship. The sermon was entitled, "Hell Is Real: Help Someone Escape."

After worship was fellowship time and bed.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: