Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 23, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1349
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 98g (31%)
Protein: 152g (48%)

Weight this morning: 139.8 (One week ago: 145.6 - just got back from vacation and had a binge the day before)
Calories burned in exercise today: 94

Crap. I gained since yesterday. How did that happen? :( I guess I need to eat even less. Holy crap I am fat. And the free food someone sent me arrived today so my calories are going to be high. I was also craving a Subway sandwich and gave into a 6 inch turkey sub. No mayo or oil, just some mustard, and I added my own fat free cheese. I used it in place of my Atkins meal bar. But at 42g of carbs, plus all the extra carbs in the free food...my carbs are really high today. My calories aren't much better and I need to get them down because I have a non-existent metabolism. I swear my body takes every calorie I eat and turns it into fat.

My butt is sore. I think it was a combo of the toe touch exercises yesterday plus 30 minutes on the Treadclimber.

Been thinking about the Scripture memory program this year. I think I will do the newest option of a whole chapter instead of just a verse or two per month (for only 8 months). This year the chapter is Isaiah 55. I read it this morning and I think it's doable. I'll also learn it better. With one verse a month I learn it well enough to repeat it, then promptly forget. A whole chapter will be harder to learn and drill into my head better. We can learn it in any version so I will of course choose NASB.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Cardio Fitness said...

I would recommend not to focus on calories to much. It seems you are eating fine and if you keep the portions reasonable it will come along way with adding some cardio. Simply using and elliptical, treadmill or like your stepclimber you already use.