Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week 23, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1284
Fat: 24g (18%)
Carbs: 131g (43%)
Protein: 115g (38%)

Weight this morning: 139 (One week ago: 140.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 263

We got a new monitor on my work computer yesterday. It's so big that I was able to change the resolution without straining my eyes. I'm still SOL on my home computer, but at least I can now see the NS Website better - no more having screens running off the page because their IT department is too stupid to fix it. At least they are now saying they will fix it; that in itself is an improvement.

This is somewhat off topic, but if you are interested in the twisted beliefs of Scientology, there are some great videos on YouTube exposing them. Check it out!

Got a late start at the gym. On the bus I was so engrossed in my word puzzle that I missed my stop. I get to get off and wait for the bus going the other direction, walk a block to the transfer point (darn one-way streets) and wait for the bus down Broadway to the health club. I got started a good 20+ minutes late, but stayed late to get my whole 90 minute workout in. I worked out like a mad woman on the elliptical and am TOTALLY BEAT! Whew!

The gym was overrun with people today. I couldn't get a spot in the stretching area and had to do some of my ball exercises over near the ball rack and just try to stay out of the way. The lunch crowd left by 1 and then things were much more wide open. Maybe it was the class in the aerobics room. Any day there are noontime classes bring in more people than usual, and not all of them are there for the classes. I can avoid some of the crowds because the spinning class is M/W/F and I try to work out on S/T/Th.

Alright, onward and upward to lose all this fat I regained!

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Vegetarian Chili dinner - I used this as a lunch. It tasted okay, but it would be much better with meat instead of garbanzo beans (???). The Chili with Beans is much better. 210 calories, 23g net carbs, 19g protein.

Stroganoff Sauce with Beef and Noodles dinner - I liked this. It was rich and creamy. Too bad the calories and carbs are so high. 270 calories, 23g net carbs, 19g protein.

More reviews - and photos - coming! Stay tuned.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: