Thursday, August 09, 2007

Week 22, Day 5

Weight Monday morning: 145.6
Calories burned in exercise Monday: 90
Calories eaten Monday: 617 (no, that's not a typo)
Fat: 13g (18%)
Carbs: 13g (8%)
Protein: 119g (73%)
This was an all-meat day to detox from the carbs.

Weight Tuesday morning: 140.4
Calories burned in exercise Tuesday: 88
Calories eaten Tuesday: 1090
Fat: 30g (25%)
Carbs: 77g (29%)
Protein: 118g (84%)

Weight Wednesday morning: 138
Calories burned in exercise Wednesday: 87
Calories eaten Wednesday: 1070
Fat: 31g (27%)
Carbs: 76g (30%)
Protein: 104g (41%)

Weight this morning: 136.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 262

Since last week doesn't count, we pick up at week 22. There was no weigh-in Sunday of course since I was still gone.

Binged on Sunday - a planned binge since it has become tradition to binge the day I fly back from vacation. Got back in dieting mode Monday with an all-meat day to detox myself from the carbs.

Next Sunday I'll take an official weight and see the true damage done last week. I've been back to dieting since Monday this week.

My computer is still broken. I called the guy today and he is still trying to figure out what's wrong. It's not the hard drive, which is good. He said it could be the processor in which case it's a lost cause and has to be junked. He's going to try to replace the CD ROM drive next (it's been broken for ages) to see if he can run some diagnostics. Pray for me and my computer please.

I checked the history of Mac online yesterday, and my iMac was released in 1998, so my computer is about 9 years old. Mighty little computer to be so faithful for so long.

While trying to apply for a Juniper Visa card to possibly buy a MacBook with, I noticed they also had the Bill Me Later option. Bill Me Later is what I used to buy my NutriSystem food, so I am already signed up with them. If I have to buy a new computer I could just use them. Each transaction is approved separately, so I called and asked about my changes of getting a $2000 computer and they looked and my history and said a little over $2000 is fine, but not much higher than that. The lower end MacBook Pro would cost about $2,235 with the modem option and taxes. That is the one I am hoping to get if my computer proved unfixable.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

May he hold you close and scrunch your neck and back. =-D