Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 21, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1309
Fat: 43g (31%)
Carbs: 97g (31%)
Protein: 113g (36%)

Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: 136.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 253

Since I will be on vacation next week, it will not be week 22. I will pick up with week 22 when I get home the following Sunday. I will post a very quick message with my weigh-in next Sunday morning. If I have computer access at the college I will post daily journals. If not I will post the daily journals when I get back. I have a plan and hope not to gain any real weight while away!

My plan while away - eat pretty healthy. Hit up the leans meats and cheeses at lunch and the salads at dinner. I'm taking some Atkins meal bars and sugar-free chocolate bars with me. I need to stay out of the sugary desserts if I want clear skin. We'll see how strong I am when I get there or if my resolve melts like a snowman in July.

I'll be taking Hoodia pills to help control my appetite, as well as Dexatrim Max 2-O (tablets you add to bottled water). The Dexatrim should help keep the munchies at bay between meals and will give me something to take the Hoodia with since it has to be taken 15 minutes before meals. I also have some of those free Reduce tablets I received that are supposed to block fat and carbs, so I will definitely be taking those. I don't normally take all these things; I just want to minimize damage to my weight while on vacation. I'll be finishing off the NanoSlim while on vacation and will start the Zantrex-3 when I get back.

Made it to the gym today and did my standard workout. Ran into my old trainer and told him I made goal. He high-fived me and was happy. He said I looked great. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

You'll stay on your plan to get your goal. You're committed to that I know!! Stay strong to reach that goal too. You'll be glad you did once that is achieved. Made your recent goal...Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Victoria!!!

So, be strong to resist the heavy temptations of those screaming desserts.THEY WILL BE Calling out, ViiiiictoooooriAAAAA. COME HERE, GIVE IN, GIVE IN, GIVE INNNNNNNN.

Just wear the diet-temptations ear plugs so you won't hear those desserts call your name. =-D

Southern
Motivational thought:
Remember, if you live close to a Dairy or ranch, or pass by them in your travels, you must get thin and lose that weight. Passing them, you wouldn't want to be mistaken for an escaped heifer. =-D