Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Week 21, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1323
Fat: 34g (25%)
Carbs: 88g (28%)
Protein: 144g (46%)

Weight this morning: 134.4 (One week ago: 135.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

Ray brought brownie bites into work last night. I ate about half of one (just two bites for a taste) before I looked at the nutritional information on the bottom of the package and saw that they were 130 calories per tiny brownie! Grrr. I would have taken a smaller two bites if I would have known that. I'm kicking myself for not checking the nutritional info first.

Fought the clutter demons last night. I needed four things out of my walk-in closet for my vacation. They were in four separate places, and two of the items were buried a couple boxes deep - different boxes of course. I did some minor closet cleaning breaking down and tossing out some empty boxes, but the place is still waist deep in stuff. *sigh* At any rate, I now have a fitted sheet for my bed (they charge for linens at this school and only give you flat sheets), and found my sleeping bag that I will use as a blanket. Also dragged out my suitcases and my nice Pullman carry-on.

I won't be able to use up the veggies in the fridge before I leave, so it looks like Brad will get some salad and fresh veggies. They won't keep while I am gone. I'll have to rebuy them when I get back.

I finally got back into the Fitness Forums on the NutriSystem boards! I have been locked out of those for the last two weeks. I saw a post from a moderator saying to post if you had problems, and within a few hours I was back in!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Amy Dungan said...

You are doing great! Enjoy your time away and have a safe trip!

Arthur_of_Old said...

You are certainly doing better than I expected on NutriSystem. I was thinking that you would have real difficulty going off the Atkins low-carb diet.

I am getting less surprised at your results too. It is more now of an expectation WHEN they will be achieved!!
=-D

Unknown said...

I'm not totally off Atkins. I am doing a lower-carb, higher-protein version of NS.

Arthur_of_Old said...

I know, I'm aware of your plan now. Just at the beginning I was thinking that it was not the best decision. But, you've have done very well. You are marvelous at dieting and control. Keep it up!