Monday, July 02, 2007

Week 18, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1232
Fat: 36g (27%)
Carbs: 86g (29%)
Protein: 127g (42%)

Weight this morning: 137.4 (One week ago: 138.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 93

I forgot to record this yesterday. Thursday night while Lisa was driving me to the BART station after work she called me "skinny" not once but three times! Wow! I'll take the compliment. :) She said, "You're skinny." :)

I also forgot to mention that this blog now has over 30,000 views! :) If you scroll way down to the bottom of the page you will see my site meter with the current number of hits on it.

Not much going on today. Ran into the City. No money waiting for me in either my home mailbox or my P.O. box. Totally broke.

I'm also almost out of vitamins and Lupe downstairs still doesn't have the ones I take. I'm going to run out in just a few days and I told her I needed them before she left for the conference! Good grief.

I'm starving hungry and trying to fight the pangs. If I give in I won't lose weight. I already ate my Atkins bar snack and it's a while until lunch yet.

I've gotten behind on posting photos. So here's some thumbnails. Click to enlarge them.

Abby
Abby sleeps with her legs sticking out behind her

Brad's and I's hike last Friday
a beetle on our hike view from the West Ridge Trail

Random photos of Brad and I
me with a sugar-free mojito Brad finishes off the bottle of Riesling Victoria the vixen!

One last NutriSystem food review:

Cranberry Orange Pastry breakfast - I used it as a snack since it's so small and only 100 calories. This was okay, but barely. A little too sweet, and cranberry and orange are not my favorite things (especially orange). I'll take a pass on ordering this again. I only bought one to try it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Site meter is at 30,335. Wow, wonder how many for me? Never know.

Well, your Nutrisystem switch has moved you well into the direction weight-wise, you have wanted to go.
You are a very focused individual, just like Rhonda. R2D2.=-)

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Always nice to get those skinny comments!!

You look great!!