Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 20, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1421
Fat: 41g (27%)
Carbs: 129g (38%)
Protein: 113g (34%)

Weight this morning: 134.6 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 260

Had a pretty good day at the gym. I bought a Rock Star energy drink (my fave brand) and I think that helped. But also it was just an overall good gym day. Some days are bad and some are good; today was good. :) I was barely able to eek out one pull-up at a 40 lb. counterbalance. I haven't been able to do that since last Thursday, though I try every time I go in.

I'm back into the NutriSystem forum. I got a call from NS today and they said I was back in, so I pulled up the forum real fast and sure enough, I'm in. I'm still locked out of the fitness forums/clubs, however, and told them that.

Brad is taking tomorrow off, so we'll get an early jump on our hike. We're going up the Orchard Trail to the West Ridge Trail, then down the Chown Trail, but instead of hiking all the way over to and down the Mill Trail we're going to turn off at that small trail we didn't take before (don't know the name).

Business meeting at church this Saturday. I'm the clerk and still rushing around trying to get the paperwork together, typed, printed, and filed. After that Brad and I will make beanless, riceless burritos. Yum! We're not going out to dinner this week; I'm taking the money I would spend on dinner and setting it aside toward a nice binge the day I get back from vacation on August 5.

Speaking of money, today was payday so I paid another $45 toward my NutriSystem food, but still owe about $500. *sigh* I'll get it paid off; it will just take time. And I still owe my Mom the $99 she lent me for the personal training.

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Orange Beef with Noodles dinner - I've heard lots of bad things about this dinner, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I give it a thumbs down. It's okay, but the sweet taste turns me off. 250 calories, 6g fat, 30g net carbs (after subtracting 1g fiber), and 18g protein.

Macaroni with Cheese and Beef dinner - This was really yummy, but what do you expect from carbs? Carbs are yummy and have made America fat. I have five of these that were given to me free, so I am eating them, but they are too carby for my liking. 250 calories, 7g fat, 29g net carbs (after subtracting 4g fiber), and 14g protein.

Three Cheese Pasta with Chicken dinner - Considering the huge number of carbs in this I was not impressed. Maybe it's because of the expiration date - it was grainy and stale and had very little chicken. Thankfully there was only one. 270 calories, 6g fat, 30g net carbs (after subtracting 3g fiber), and 20g protein.

See you all on Sunday with my weigh-in numbers!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: