Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Week 18, Day 4 (Independence Day)

patriotic pinCalories eaten yesterday: 1262
Fat: 37g (28%)
Carbs: 80g (26%)
Protein: 135g (45%)

Weight this morning: 134.4 (One week ago: 135.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 112

It's July 4th and a huge holiday here in the U.S. - the day of our Independence from England. It's America's 231st birthday this year. :) Most people get the day off, so I hope you are enjoying it. I am working like always, and did my regular weekly grocery run today, albeit very small due to money being so tight.

Each day I think about how I'm not losing weight, or losing it very slowly. I had a reality check yesterday. Someone on the NutriSystem forums posted a thread asking how much weight you lost in June. I checked my pocket calendar, did the math, and discovered that I lost 3.2 lbs. in June! That's not bad at all and I am just so thrilled with that. I'm not doing nearly as bad as I thought. Dare I think that I could make goal by the time I leave for Conference at the end of this month?

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Lisa E said...

Congrats on your weight loss.

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Wow!! As close to goal as you are, 3.2 pounds in 1 month is fantastic!!