Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Week 18, Day 3, and my goals

Calories eaten yesterday: 1196
Fat: 38g (30%)
Carbs: 83g (29%)
Protein: 113g (39%)

Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 137)
Calories burned in exercise today: 246

Back to at or below goal weight. I wish I could break this be-at-goal-five-days-a-week thing and see six and then all seven days at or below goal. *sigh* My body loses so slow.

Had another weight training NSV today! A guy watched me while I was doing the dumbbell bench press on an exercise ball using 20 lb. weights in each hand. He started counting down to the end of the set and I corrected him and said I had five more reps left so he counted down from there. I put the dumbbells down and said that was my last set. He said he remembered me when I first started coming and that I'd really improved. I love it when someone I don't even know notices my hard work.

Chatting with my boss Jon today we got onto the topic of earplugs to block out noises. He said he liked the ones he uses and washed off the pair he wears so I could try them on. I did and they fit fine and worked well. I went to give them back and he asked me how I liked them and I said I did. He said, "They're yours." Sweet!

Got a message on Flickr about a photo I took while there on vacation last Thanksgiving. This is the photo. Click to enlarge.

Spirit of Washington Dinner Train
dinner train

And this is the message - in part - I received regarding it:

Hi Victoria,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos with a Creative Commons license has been short-listed for inclusion in the third edition of our Schmap Seattle Guide, to be published later this month.

www.schmap.com/shortlist/p=10856561N00/c=SE20062396

Clicking this link will take you to a page where you can:
i) See which of your photos has been short-listed.
ii) Submit or withdraw your photo from our final selection phase.
iii) Learn how we credit photos in our Schmap Guides.
iv) Browse online or download the second edition of our Schmap Seattle Guide.

Best regards,
Luke Ritchie,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides


I clicked the link and gave permission to use the photo of course. I am flattered!

Finally, I want to list some of my current weight goals that I am striving toward. My goal weight is 137.
1. hit 137 on any day (made Thursday, May 17!)
2. be under 140 at a nighttime weigh-in
3. hit 137 on a Sunday
4. hit 134 or less four days in a week

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: