Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cancelling NutriSystem

Calories eaten yesterday: 1319
Fat: 40g (29%)
Carbs: 96g (30%)
Protein: 126g (40%)

Weight this morning: 134 (One week ago: 134.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 259

Well, I took a big step with NutriSystem today. I ordered the "Maintenance" package of just the dinners and snacks ($153 after the 15% discount), then cancelled my auto-delivery. So that will be my last order and then I am on my own! Yike.

Learned something new about NutriSystem today. This is straight from the dietitian:

On the women's plan you are already having approx 180 grams of carbs (the men get 215 grams)...

180g! Good grief! I have been eating about 80-100g a day, and that's quite high enough for me.

Pretty normal day today. Went to the gym, came to work. Also bought the diet pills I'll need when I leave for vacation in 3 weeks - Hoodia and Dexatrim Max 2-0 to control my appetite so I don't overeat.

Tomorrow I need to get muscle supplements - BCAAs and ZMA. My arms are starting to get really toned - you can see the muscle even when the muscles are at rest! I also need to get diet soda from Safeway; they have a "buy two, get three free" sale. I need milk for the communion bread, too. After than Brad and I will go walking and then make mojitos.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: