Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 19, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1303
Fat: 53g (38%)
Carbs: 88g (28%)
Protein: 103g (33%)

Weight this morning: 135.8 (One week ago: 136)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

I'm an idiot. Go ahead. Razz me. I got the NanoSlim pills home and took a closer look at the booklet inside. The pill is supposed to work by balancing blood sugar. While that might work for some people, low-carbing for the past three years and undone any problem I did have. Of course I'd already opened one blister pack so I couldn't return it to the store. Oh well. I'll take them, though I am less hopeful they will do any good. I took the first pill this morning.

I was feeling down about this so I stopped at WalMart and did something I can't afford - I bought another bottle of diet pills, this time Zantrex-3. It's basically a stimulant. I'll take it after the NanoSlim since if I take both and lose weight I won't know which helped. I am regretting not buying the Lean System 7 at GNC on Monday. I wouldn't have felt the need for the NanoSlim and Zantrex-3 then.

Tried something different at the gym today. Had my morning coffee, and then took extra coffee to the gym with me and drank it before my workout. It did seem to clear my mind and help me focus on the exercises, so I guess it worked. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

PJ said...

Diet Pills?????

I almost thought I was at the wrong blog. ;-)

Arthur_of_Old said...

=-) She IS dedicated to KEEPing the weight OFF! She doesn't depend on the pills though. Her weight training is really paying off too! Toned and defined is starting to show on her very well.