Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 20, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1268
Fat: 36g (27%)
Carbs: 73g (24%)
Protein: 139g (46%)

Weight this morning: 136.4 (One week ago: 135.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

The free food that was sent to me arrived today. A woman had a bunch of food that was about to expire and asked if I would take it - just pay shipping. I said fine. The shipping came to about $11 or $12. Everything is dinners except for two breakfast eggs. I'll need my carb blockers for the next several days as I eat this food. Oh well, maybe the extra carbs will shock my body into losing some weight (yeah, right). Look for more food reviews with links to photos coming soon. Some of this food is stuff I have never tried before.

Made it to the gym today. Pretty normal in terms of energy and 10 times better than Sunday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: