Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 20, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1338
Fat: 38g (27%)
Carbs: 86g (27%)
Protein: 138g (43%)

Weight this morning: 138.6 (One week ago: 137)
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

Crap. I'm gaining. Not only am I above my weight yesterday (very rare for a Monday), but I'm a pound and a half above last week at this time. Last week I spent six days at or below goal; I won't make that goal this week. :(

I knew I was dehydrated yesterday. If I hadn't been I would have shown a gain. Why is my body so intent on holding on to so much fat?

It looks like my lowest weigh-in weight ever was 137.6. So that's the weight to beat. I came very close to 137 on Atkins, but never quite made it.

Yesterday I forgot to mention a minor victory. I made another goal I set for myself - I came in under 140 on a nighttime weigh-in on Thursday night with a weight of 139.2. :) Here's my goals again, with the new one made Thursday crossed off now. :)

1. hit 137 on any day (made Thursday, May 17!)
2. be under 140 at a nighttime weigh-in (made Thursday, July 12!)
3. hit 137 on a Sunday
4. hit 134 four days in a week

In that same post, I mentioned about the Schmap Seattle Guide. Well, my photo was chosen for inclusion as part of a set about the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train. Go here to see the photo and the rest of the photos chosen for the dinner train set.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hang in there. Your body will eventually get there I believe. Takes the time to get adjusted to the new way you are doing things. Heard before it takes the body 6 months to adjust to new dynamic. The change in your diet regimen and the different adjustments could contribute. From my time, a saying of encouragement; Keep on truckin! =-)

Arthur_of_Old said...

Oh yeah, need to mention I like the berries background, good job. Reminds me of weekends for some reason. Nice! =-)