Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Calories eaten yesterday: 1347
Fat: 39g (26%)
Carbs: 84g (26%)
Protein: 159g (48%)

Weight this morning: 133.6 (One week ago: 132.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 216

Well, tomorrow's the big day! I am outta here and you won't hear from me until next Monday.

Two packages came today - a 50 pound NutriSystem bear I ordered off eBay, and some of the old chicken breast patties someone on NutriSystem wanted to get rid of. I'm more than happy to take them. God knows money is tight right now.

Went to the gym and did lower body and core work. I was really tired (don't know why) so I had to push myself through my 1 hour of weight training. I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill at 4.0 mph for my cardio.

Starbucks latteTomorrow Brad is taking me to the airport. He said he would bring me one of Starbucks low-fat breakfast sandwiches when he comes to pick me up. Oh my gosh those things are so good! Then we will stop at Starbucks on the way to the airport so I can get a tall nonfat sugar-free Gingerbread latte. Yes, they have sugar-free Gingerbread syrup for the holidays! Yum yum!

Remember the NS pancakes I ordered a la carte so I could get my bears? Well, the pancakes still aren't here. They will probably arrive tomorrow and then I will find out if there are bears in the package. I doubt they remembered so I'll have Brad open the box, then call and yell at them from Seattle.

I wish I could link to the NS board (anyone can join, but they are members only) and show you the LOVE from so many people on NS about how "silly" I am for changing my NS start weight to my true start weight of 206 so I can get more bears. I want bears for ALL the weight I've lost, whether on NS or not. Well, let me just tell you that about three of them decided to pick fights and one of them has had her brain so adled by NS that she continued to argue and call names. I really wish I could link you all to the thread and let you decide who's the aggressor. Let me see. So far I've been called "silly" and "dishonest." I wonder what will await me when I get back from Seattle.

Let this be a warning to you. We need FAT in our diets to act normal and the people on NS have really shown how badly a lack of fat can effect a person. Either that, or they are just naturally mean. I've noticed since being on Alli and getting less fat than before that I have been more on edge and combative myself. Brad finally picked up on it this past weekend.

Actually, I'll just post some of them here:

Well I don't think that you telling lies on here about NS stiffing you bears is nice. NS isn't stiffing you anything. I'm not being mean, I'm just speaking the truth.

Nope, I didn't lie. I was trying to be nice. And trust me, using the word silly is not the word I would normally use for this kind of behaviour....it's more like pathetic, childish, immature, etc, etc. No one here said you didn't lose 70 lbs. But we did say you DIDN'T lose 70 lbs on NS. Do you really need a bear to make you feel good about your weight loss? Shouldn't your weight loss be reward enough? And the reason why it matters is because you're asking NS for bears for weight losses that just didn't happen on NS. It just seems so pathetic that you'd even want the bears for weight that you lost on another diet. hahahahaha....too bad you have me on ignore...I would love to do the same to you, but then I wouldn't be able to get a good laugh from your posts

My last response before leaving for vacation:
I'm not even "doing" NS right now. Maybe I shouldn't get any bears. The only difference between "before NS" and "now" is that I've spent a bunch of money on NS food and belong to this bulletin board. That's it. I didn't follow NS by the book and I've crafted my own plan that I've dubbed "Nutrikins." Since I didn't lose any weight on NS as written, then I shouldn't get any bears? I took the best from Atkins and the best from NS and put them together. I have since the beginning.

So what say you? Weigh-in with a comment below. I'll read them when I get back.

I'll try not to gain too much while I'm gone. See you all November 19! I'll be back with a full report and photos.



Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bears will only be one more thing you leave behind when the King of Heaven calls you home.

Anonymous said...

I think your success has been stunning.
Personally I think the best diet is whatever keeps you on track (I'm a Weight Watcher, just so you know). The people on the NS boards are there because that is what is working for them. I don't know why you'd even want to participate, since you have such a different philosophy. You're going into a place that should be safe for them and telling them that they are all wrong. You should almost create your own forum for people who have combined plans. I bet you'd have lots of people join!
In anycase, I hope you have a safe and fun Thanksgiving.