Friday, November 16, 2007

Seattle, Day 3

Dad and I went to the Space Needle for lunch today. This is a big deal because it is very expensive. With the tip, lunch for the two of us came to almost $100. But is does have a great view.

Then we went up to the Observation Deck, then down to the gift shop. I prevailed upon Dad to buy me a t-shirt, and I bought a keyring picture of Dad and I at lunch (they came around and took our picture), an Italian link charm for my watch, and a water bottle that will be perfect my my hikes with Brad - not too big and not too small. Meanwhile Millie stayed at home and slept, and April went to the movies with the baby.

After lunch, April picked up Dad and I and we went to REI to get April and Renato the backpack baby carrier that went on sale today, then finally home.

April and I took the dog Rex for a walk and went to Safeway to buy some veggies. She cooked salmon and spinach for dinner; Millie and I had chicken. Renato hadn't come home yet so we set aside some chicken for him, too, since he doesn't like salmon either. April and I had Port wine after dinner. Yum! I have a new love.

I wanted to watch TV, but when April turned to some boring show about fashion I bowed out to go upstairs and read. Reading is more interesting.

Tomorrow we have our "Thanksgiving."

2 1/2 days down, 1 1/2 to go.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: