Thursday, November 08, 2007

Week 35, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1352
Fat: 36g (25%)
Carbs: 111g (35%)
Protein: 125g (39%)

Weight this morning: 130 (One week ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 247

A new all time low today! Yay! I hope I don't gain too much back over vacation. I don't want to have to relose too much weight.

Went to the gym. As usual for a Thursday it was really busy, and my energy was low since it's the end of the week for me. I did an hour of weights, upper body and core, 20 minutes on the stationary bike, and 10 minutes on the Treadclimber.

See you all after the weekend with photos. Brad and I are going hiking tomorrow but since it now gets dark at 5 we'll have to take flashlights. Saturday is church and then we plan to go to the movies in the evening.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: