Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Calories eaten yesterday: 1233
Fat: 29g (23%)
Carbs: 76g (26%)
Protein: 141g (49%)

Weight this morning: 136.4 (One week ago: N/A)
Calories burned in exercise today: 366



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope your day is a blessed one!

Had a larger breakfast than usual - about the same amount of protein as usual, but more carbs. I went to the gym. Did one hour of weight training (mostly upper body), then 30 minutes of cardio. Due to my larger breakfast I had more energy than usual; I hardly needed my energy drink. Then I was going to do the treadmill program, but at the first running interval I went for 12 minutes instead of the 2 minutes I normally do. At 5.0 mph that's one mile. I went back into the program after that and at the second interval I went for 3 minutes at 5.5 mph. That came to 31 minutes total.

The bus wasn't running often due to the holiday, so I walked the last 30 minutes to work, stopping at Starbucks for a double tall nonfat sugar-free Gingerbread latte and a chocolate biscotti.

One word on the medication. I had earlier said that it had gone up in price and they were now charging me almost $100 for my meds. Maybe that was in Canadian money and/or included shipping though, because when the meds came while I was on vacation they only charged me $76. I get free shipping for life because I took the $99 deal they offered - pay the one time fee and never pay shipping again. At any rate, it's only gone up a little - $69 to $76.

Here's a random photo of me taken at work yesterday. Click it for a larger size. Thanksgiving photos to come.

me at work

I put up some photos that my sister sent. Click the links to go to their photo page:

Millie, me, and my niece Marina

Thanksgiving dinner
the bed I slept in - it will someday be Marina's bed
Dad holds Marina
Millie holds Marina

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

OnlineChristian said...

Here's hoping that your Turkey-Day festivities are enjoyable, fun, full of great family time and lots of low-carb turkey fare!!!

Keep your chin up! You've done great and it is encouraging to see your terriffic progress!

Arthur_of_Old said...

Your weight might be up for now, but it doesn't have a chance. It's gonna drop!! Like an old prize fighter, no matter how big, he's going to fall. Especially going against U!! =-D