Saturday, November 17, 2007

Seattle, Day 4

A couple things I forgot to mention yesterday. As most of you probably know, the Space Needle restaurant slowly rotates. What I didn't know was that the windows/walls and center do not rotate. It tweaked my brain for the walls and center and remain stationary while the table/floor moved. It even made me a little nauseous. it doubly tweaked my brain to get used to that and then go upstairs to the Observation Deck, which does not revolve.

The second thing I forgot to mention was at REI. I found and bought a single serve packet of freeze dried ice cream. I haven't had it in ages and it tasted great! :)

Today Renato let me use his laptop to catch up on the blog and step log. Then he asked if I wanted to come for a walk as he walked the dog. After that preparations for Thanksgiving dinner began in earnest. We ate cheese, crackers, and bread and drank wine while Renato cooked.

When all was ready we set the table, took pictures, and ate. Afterwards we had coffee, April did most of the clean up, and I helped.

Then I packed and got ready. I leave tomorrow morning! 3 1/2 days down, 1/2 day to go!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: