Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Week 35, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1296
Fat: 41g (30%)
Carbs: 101g (32%)
Protein: 119g (38%)

Weight this morning: 132.2 (One week ago: 133.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 258

A new low for a Tuesday! Excellent. I'm leaving for Seattle in a week and need all the "wiggle room" I can get.

I have been SO hungry this week. I hope it's my body's last ditch attempt to hold onto some weight and that I will see the scale drop. I know I'm going to gain over vacation so I need to get some weight off for that.

The bloating issue continues. The only thing I can think of is the NS eggs with the veggie sausage crumble. I'll use the rest up and just hope the bloating goes away after that.

Made it to the gym today - one hour with weights - lower body and core, and 30 minutes on the treadmill with the program I found in the last issue of Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine.

The $450 I deposited yesterday is pretty much gone. I needed to buy so much stuff and with only half of it bought the money is already gone. Part of it is from buying high ticket items - my medication and my BCAAs come to mind. My medication from Canada has really gone up in price - even the generic is nearly $1 per pill now! I pay out of pocket and get reimbursed part of the cost, but in the meantime I am out all that money.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: