Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week 37, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1237
Fat: 42g (31%)
Carbs: 77g (25%)
Protein: 127g (42%)

Weight this morning: 136.4 (One week ago: 142.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 213

Nothing much to report today. I'm almost at my monthly step goal so I did the rowing machine for my cardio today - 25 minutes, then 5 minutes on the Treadclimber to finish up. I could have gone for the full 30. I could only do 20 before and I don't know if it's because I'm getting stronger or if it's because I used a different machine than before.

I may go to the gym and just do some treadmill walking tomorrow. Haven't decided yet.

Had another problem with my latest NutriSystem order. After sending the pancakes I ordered to the wrong address, they then sent the bears I requested to the same wrong address! I called them but after looking into it they don't know why it's happening (!). They set up another profile for my to use if/when I order things again, and said they would continue looking into it.

I'm getting Bill Me Later paid down. I checked my account today and I currently owe about $260 on it. Once I pay that off I owe my Mom $99 for money she lent me for the personal training.

I decided to officially try the Flickr Project 365 challenge. The premise is you take one photo a day, every day, for a year. Here's the start of my photos. I'll add sets for each month as time goes on. I'm currently on Day 8.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: