Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Week 35, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1360
Fat: 37g (25%)
Carbs: 115g (35%)
Protein: 132g (40%)

Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 132.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

A new low for a Wednesday! Excellent. I'll gain it all back next week and need to lose everything I possibly can. This vacation will set me back a long way. I'll be off my diet for a whole week. Eek. I remember how bad Conference set back my loss. It took me weeks to get back to where I had been.

I forgot to mention that I got a compliment at the gym yesterday - two actually. :) First there was that guy who called me "Slimmy" before. As I walked past him he said, "Hey Slimmy. How ya' doin'?" I live for compliments like that.

The other was this big, muscled guy. He's very vain and only flirts with the skinny girls. We were on machines next to one another. He flexed his muscles (and kissed his bicep - he always does that!). I flexed my right arm and he pretended to be all impressed and asked me to do it again. I know I don't have a lot of muscle, but there is something there. :)

Those NutriSystem Nacho Crisps I ordered on October 10th finally arrived today. Good going, NS! 26 Nacho Crisps and 2 chocolate biscotti. The Nacho Crisps are the new reformulated kind. They now have 100 calories instead of 120, 5g net carbs instead of 4g, and only 9g protein instead of the 12g before. I'm not impressed. These also have the new "Nutrisol" stuff in them. I'm not sure why that's supposed to be healthier.

After spending all that money the last two days, I got two e-mail bills today - Direct TV for $58 and PG&E for $33. It's that time of year when the gas bill skyrockets. Bleh. I also spent nearly $70 nonexistent dollars on groceries today.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: