Monday, November 05, 2007

Week 35, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1350
Fat: 31g (21%)
Carbs: 117g (35%)
Protein: 145g (44%)

Weight this morning: 134.2 (One week ago: 134.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

A new low for a Monday! The last time I got really "cleaned out" my weight was up the next day, so being down is good. I just want to get this fat off so bad!

I'm sure everyone remember to turn their clocks back yesterday, but how many of you remembered to change the time on such items as your iPod and digital camera? Then I'm here to remind you. Pull out that iPod and camera now and do it! :)

Ok, on to today. Ran into San Francisco. My bank account was threatening to dip into negative numbers, I had Dad's November check, and deposited it. Thankfully, all the charges hadn't come through yet so there was still a positive balance and no overdraft fees.

Then I went to two GNC stores. The first one had the magnesium aspertate I was after, but didn't have the BCAA powder, so I walked down the street to a second one and they had the powder. They also had sugar free chocolate DaVinci syrup (a large bottle!) so I got that.

Then I checked my mail. My 5 million step shoe token was there, as well as the check for the property Dad gave me. I went back downtown to the bank and deposited that, saving out $30 for three rolls of quarters for laundry.

I walked to work from BART and stopped to pick up some groceries, came to work, paid more money toward the NS food I still owe on, and had my Celexa prescription refilled - almost $100! Yike, has the price ever gone up. This is my last refill so I will have to see the doctor to get another prescription.

I decided that the only way to get NS bears for all the weight I lost (including the weight on Atkins) is to change my NS start weight, and then order a la carte. If you've earned bears and order a la carte, they are supposed to send them to you, and the bears are sent out based on the weight you log on your NS profile. They don't know that I already bought 30, 40, and 50, so I expect a lot of bears with this order, lol! My a la carte order was five plain pancake mixes. They are pretty carby, but they are nice as an occasional treat. No coupons of course, so I had to pay full price.

I changed my goal weight again, just down 1 pounds so that I can say I've lost 70 since starting. That even number is so important and 70 pounds sounds much bigger than 69. I've changed my tickers to reflect this decision.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: