Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seattle, Day 1

I made it to Seattle safe and sound. It's good I cooked the cauliflower potatoes and chocolate cheesecake before I left because April and Renato's oven is broken. We will probably have our Thanksgiving feast on Saturday because they need their oven repaired to cook the turkey.

I got some money from Dad and walked down to Safeway. I was stressed and needed chocolate so I stopped and Baskin Robbins and bought a scoop of no sugar added chocolate chocolate chip ice cream. It tasted old, like something that was rarely ordered. I ate it anyway. I needed the chocolate.

Then I went to Safeway and bought some items. Then to Subway for a turkey breast sandwich on wheat. I got it with no cheese or mayo. I had bought fat free cheese at Safeway so I put a slice of that on. I was so hungry I wolfed it down, then walked back to April's. I wish I would have bought some wine. Chocolate and wine are the two best stress relievers. :)

I am in Marina's room this year. I feel like I am at Conference: I have no TV, no radio, no alarm clock (thank goodness I brought my travel one), and no nightstand in my room. I have no closet and no dresser. They are filled with Marina's stuff. I am supposedly on "vacation," but living out of my suitcases on the floor. :-p

On top of all this, my flat tummy in gone after less than 24 hours and I am fat and bloated. I wish i brought my size 10 jeans.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring? All I know is I am not looking forward to it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: