Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 36, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1375
Fat: 36g (24%)
Carbs: 108g (32%)
Protein: 149g (44%)

Weight this morning: 138.4 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 161

Took it easy this morning, lounged in bed for a while, then vacuumed the rug. Walked the 1.5 miles to work from the train station, dropped off my stuff, walked back to WalMart for soda, then back to work. Almost 1 hour of walking according to my pedometer.

Prepared the chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow 2 days ago, baked it last night, and brought it into work today with the cauliflower and brussel sprout leftovers. The cheesecake is actually healthy because it's sweetened with Splenda and the fat free cream cheese (the main component) has a good bit of protein.

Brad wanted to bring in cranberry sauce and I told him NO, I don't need the temptation. To make cleanup easier we're using paper plates and plastic utensils except we'll need a real knife for the turkey breast.

The gym doesn't close until 4 pm tomorrow so I am aiming to get in a workout at my regular time around noon.

Saw the Salvation Army out with their kettle for the first time today. When I was growing up my Dad never donated to any charity at any time except for the Salvation Army. He always put something in the kettle when he saw them out. It's a good tradition and one I intend to carry on. :)

We got paid today at work. We get paid every other Thursday, but when Thursday is a holiday we get paid a day early.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: