Thursday, November 29, 2007

My bears came!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1303
Fat: 32g (22%)
Carbs: 87g (27%)
Protein: 159g (50%)

Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 136.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 215

My 60 and 70 pound bears arrived today! I'll take a picture of all the bears together and post it, but I haven't earned the 70 and goal bears quite yet, but I will get there! Now I have a complete set. :) I'll probably take the photo when I need a photo for Project 365.

Made it to the gym today. Weight training - upper body - then 20 minutes on the rowing machine and 10 on the recumbent stationary bike.

I'm slowly getting the tree trimmed. The lights and garland are on and last night I put some ornaments up. More still to do. I'll get a photo of the tree at some point. It's a sad, old, cheap tree, but it's served me for over 10 years. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: