Monday, November 12, 2007

Calories eaten yesterday: 1363
Fat: 36g (24%)
Carbs: 105g (32%)
Protein: 146g (44%)

Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

No exercise today except for the 1.5 mile walk from BART to work. Wrapped presents to take to April and Renato for Christmas. It'll save me having to ship it later.

I pulled my suitcase out of my closet last night and started organizing things in my head and packing. I leave Wednesday morning for Seattle and fly back at some God forsaken time Sunday morning.

I'm taking some food with me, including a sugar-free, fat-free chocolate cheesecake I've already baked and that I hope will survive the trip. Also taking some sugar-free candy for myself and a loaf of low-carb bread to keep me away from any rolls they serve. The cauliflower potatoes are already made and packaged in Tupperware.

I'm bringing some NS egg breakfasts just in case, but my sister will probably let me make egg beaters for myself when everyone else in eating waffles, pancakes, and other carby things. It's just better to be safe than sorry.

Brad is driving me to the airport and also picking me up. He said he would stay at my apartment while I am gone. I think he wants to spend more time with the cats. ;) I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't eat my food.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: