Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Medication Mixup Mayhem & Money

Calories eaten yesterday: 1241
Fat: 37g (27%)
Carbs: 81g (27%)
Protein: 137g (46%)

Weight this morning: 142.2 (One week ago: 133.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 355

The extra calories burned today was because after my usual workout at the gym I walked to work from the train station to burn a few extra calories. I totally did NOT feel like working out today; I woke up with a bad headache and some break through anxiety. I took three Ibuprofen, one Xanax, and trooped off to the gym anyway. By the time I was finished I felt much better and was glad I worked out. :)

Money is very tight right now. Not only did I buy stuff in Seattle that I don't have the money for, but when my medication I ordered a few weeks ago arrived I got two bottles. Rx Care Canada, who I buy the meds from, said there was a computer mix up. They actually called me while I was in Seattle. I explained I was out of state and they said call back Monday. I did, but I called too late and was told the lady I needed to talk to had left for the day.

I called again this morning and was told the lady was out sick, but someone else helped me. She said I could either send the medication back, or keep it and pay for it. I asked if it was the same price (it came from Australia); she checked and said it was. This would give me a six month supply so I said I'd keep it and they could charge me. Anything to put off seeing my doctor. So that's another $70+ out of my pocket until I can get reimbursed for part of it. It's going to take a while to get back on even ground again. No eating out for Brad or I for a long time. We are both having financial problems.

Something I see I forgot to mention in my Seattle updates. One day while I was gone Brad called me to let me know that my a la carte order arrived - without the bears of course. I called NutriSystem and said that I had bough the rest of the bears I wanted off eBay and if they could just send me the 60 and 70 pound bears I would be happy. The customer service rep said they would send them out. So now I am waiting for them to arrive. I'll get a photo of them all when they come. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: