Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 36, Day 2

Weight this morning: 147 (One week ago: 136)
Calories burned in exercise today: 105

I had way too much to drink yesterday. I had wine before going to Applebees and then three drinks there. I have that "pre-coffee" feeling even though I've had coffee. I'll just deal with it and be back to 100% tomorrow. I slept in today, but will go back to the gym tomorrow.

I wanted to respond to one person who commented. Their comment read, in part:
I don't know why you'd even want to participate, since you have such a different philosophy. You're going into a place that should be safe for them and telling them that they are all wrong.

I'm not telling anyone they are all wrong. I've never said there's anything wrong with NutriSystem. It works for many people and I would never diss it.

Why do I want to participate? I joined NS and bought food. I want to associate with other people who are trying to control their calories and portion sizes and eat low-fat. I have learned a tremendous amount from NS (and the forums) and wouldn't trade that for anything.

Okay, on to my trip. There are too many photos from my trip and dinner yesterday to post thumbnails here, so I'll just point you to where the photo are.

Seattle trip 2007

Applebees dinner last night
Brad eating mozzarella sticks
me with a Mochatini
Quesadilla Burger with Fries
Brad's high-carb, high-fat steak dinner
Caramel Appletini (top view)
Caramel Appletini (side view with caramel)
me sipping the Caramel Appletini

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: